Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Matt B. Interview



1. Age: 27

2. Where are you from? Salt Lake City, Utah

3. Current occupation? IT Manager

4. Favorite current pop song?

 I'm addicted to mash-ups. I usually listen to KapSlap, but I'm really enjoying Avicii's Wake Me Up.

5. Which do you prefer: boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs? Why?

My day-to-day wear would have to be my CK boxer briefs, but I love to wear a jockstrap too. Boxer briefs are functional and work well in my job, but jockstraps can be really fun to wear.

6. Has your current preference always been your underwear preference? If not, what’d you switch from, and what made you change?

 I went through a boxers phase in high school but I switched to trunks and they just worked a lot better.

7. Do you favor any underwear brands? If so, which and why? CK, Cin2, and N2N

8. What would someone find if they went through your underwear drawer? 

A mess! Seriously I need to go through and clean it up. Lots of jocks, trunks, a few pairs of camo briefs, and my undershirts share the space. 

9. You get a natural wedgie in public – how do you handle it? 

Find someplace to adjust! The discreet adjustments never seem to work. 

10. Do you have a lucky or favorite pair of underwear? If so, what color/style? 

Good things seem to happen in my purple CK trunks. They're my "go to" pair. My green Cin2 jock is a favorite too. 

11. GQ wrote an article a few months ago stating that “tighty-whities” are stylish now. How do you feel about tighty-whities, & do you agree with GQ?

I think they can be, when they're a more stylish cut. Gabriel Gastelum did a great photo set with Parker Hurley that showed some great briefs. http://gdxblog.com/editorial-saturday-morning-cartoons/



No comments:

Post a Comment