Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Don G. Interview


1. Age: 30

2. Where are you from? I'm originally from a small town in Ohio. I now live near Chicago.

3. Current occupation? I work in radio, and I teach at a broadcast school.

4. Favorite current pop song? Get Lucky - Daft Punk

5. Which do you prefer: boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs? Why? I prefer trunks, with briefs a close second.

6. Has your current preference always been your underwear preference? If not, what’d you switch from, and what made you change?

Like most guys, I wore boxers in high school. I made the switch to boxer briefs in college. I changed to trunks a couple of years ago because I like how they support my package and how they feel on my legs.

7. Do you favor any underwear brands? If so, which and why? 

I love Aussiebum, Papi, Obviously, and Mundo Unico. I feel like a stud in my Aussiebums.

8. What would someone find if they went through your underwear drawer?  

A lot of underwear, of course! A few white t-shirts too.

9. You get a natural wedgie in public – how do you handle it?

Well, discretion is key. I'll try to walk it out, but I've also just learned to live with them. Wedgies happen.

10. Do you have a lucky or favorite pair of underwear? If so, what color/style? 

My favorite pair are my blue Obviously briefs. My lucky pair are my neon green Obviously trunks. I have some happy memories with those. They still have body paint on them from the Columbus World Naked Bike Ride 2012. 

11. Do you have any funny or memorable underwear stories?

 "Whose Kermit green undies are these? They're awfully cute." Oh, fun times....

12. GQ wrote an article a few months ago stating that “tighty-whities” are stylish now. How do you feel about tighty-whities, & do you agree with GQ? 

I think tighty whities only work on Brian Cranston. He's made a career out of being on screen in them. Otherwise, I think GQ is off base. They're not stylish.

13. Words to live by? Try everything twice. You may not like it the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment