Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ben S. Interview



1. Age: 23

2. Where are you from? I was born in NYC, but grew up and am currently living in Cleveland, OH.

3. Current occupation? Personal Trainer

4. Favorite current pop song?

I really only listen to country. My current favorite country song is Cruise, by Florida Georgia Line.

5. Which do you prefer: boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs? Why?

Boxer briefs. Technically, I prefer their shorter cousin: trunks. I prefer them because they don’t have extra cloth to them, like boxers do. They also fit best under all the skinny jeans made today and are good for the gym too.

6. Has your current preference always been your underwear preference? If not, what’d you switch from, and what made you change?

No. I used to wear boxers. Not really sure why I changed; maybe when I started hitting the gym more or when jeans started getting smaller.

7. Do you favor any underwear brands? If so, which and why?

CK, Teamm8, C-IN2 and 2(x)ist are my favourites because they fit great. I also like trying new brands I’ve never heard of before. Teamm8, for example, I had not heard of until a few months ago when it was the selection of the monthly underwear club I subscribe to.

8. What would someone find if they went through your underwear drawer?

Drawer? You mean drawers. In them you would find too many underwear – thanks to the aforementioned underwear club (dailyjocks.com).

9. You get a natural wedgie in public – how do you handle it?

Some type of (hopefully unnoticeable) hand in pocket maneuver.

10. Do you have a lucky or favorite pair of underwear? If so, what color/style? Nope, I like all I have.

11. Do you have any funny or memorable underwear stories? No story, but I’m okay with that; I’m thinking that is a good thing.

12. GQ wrote an article a few months ago stating that “tighty-whities” are stylish now. How do you feel about tighty-whities, & do you agree with GQ?

I don’t wear them, and while I didn’t see the article, from your summary of it, I wouldn’t agree with GQ. Perhaps on the right person they could be stylish, but not me.

13. Words to live by? "Every new day is another chance to change your life.” 



No comments:

Post a Comment