1. Age: 23
2. Current occupation? I just graduated with a BFA in Musical Theatre in May.
3. Favorite current pop song? Currently digging "Elastic Heart" by Sia.
4. Which do you prefer: boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs? Why?
I much prefer briefs. I think that the less fabric the better. I get uncomfortable with full boxer briefs sometimes because of the extra fabric. Boxers simply have not enough support for me. I do like trunks too. Ya know, the shorter version of boxer briefs.
5. Has your current preference always been your underwear preference? If not, what’d you switch from, and what made you change?
I tried just about all types of underwear. I used to wear compression shorts as well because I played a lot of tennis growing up. But ultimately I just feet the most free and well supported with briefs. Also, briefs make me feel the sexiest.
6. Do you favor any underwear brands? If so, which and why?
Surprisingly, my favorite pairs of underwear happen to be from H&M. My briefs are from there and the fabric is incredibly soft and has yet to rip or tear. I like Aussiebum for their swimsuits and shorts. But their underwear is a little pricey for me. It's like $15 for a 3 pack at H&M!
7. What would someone find if they went through your underwear drawer?
If someone went through my underwear drawer they would find a lot of different types of underwear. However, lots of them are hardly ever worn. I get underwear from girlfriends and family for Christmas but they don't always get the ones that I like. So some of them just sit in my drawer unused lol.
8. You get a natural wedgie in public – how do you handle it?
Because I don't wear boxers, I rarely don't get wedgies. Boxers have that seems down the middle that often causes the wedgie. I mean, I get an occasional one but it's mainly because my rear end is somewhat larger in size.
9. Do you have a lucky or favorite pair of underwear? If so, what color/style?
One of my favorites is my brown pair of trunks. They're also from H&M and they're so comfortable. I also love my black briefs, also from H&M! For me, I just like to feel sexy and supported. Even if no one is going to see me in them that day it still empowers me and makes me feel a little bit better about myself!
10. Do you have any funny or memorable underwear stories?
One undie story that I remember is basically when I was doing my laundry at a laundromat and my american flag undies fell out of my basket and in the middle of the floor for all to see. It was very embarrassing because everyone watched me pick them up. Now I probably wouldn't care. But back then I was just starting to buy more festive undies and I felt really self-conscious haha.
11. GQ wrote an article a few months ago stating that “tighty-whities” are stylish now. How do you feel about tighty-whities, & do you agree with GQ?
I LOVE TIGHTY WHITIES! I think that they are most definitely still a fashionable type of underwear. If a guy can really pull off a pair of white briefs, granted, this means like REALLY pull them off, it can be the hottest thing ever.
12. Words to live by?
Essentially, I think it just comes down to wearing what makes you feel the most attractive and comfortable and empowered. If you feel good you'll look good. And if you know how to work a good pair of undies then anyone would be lucky to see you in them! :)