Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ben A. Interview



1. Age: 29

2. Where are you from? Valladolid, Spain.

3. Current occupation? Chemical Engineering student

4. Favorite current pop song? Burn – Ellie Goulding

5. Which do you prefer: boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs? Why? 

I love briefs. They are more comfortable and sexier.

6. Has your current preference always been your underwear preference? If not, what’d you switch from, and what made you change?

When I was younger I used to wear boxers, I didn’t care too much about my underwear. But now,  I think they are as important as other piece of clothing you wear and briefs are a better option for me.

7. Do you favor any underwear brands? If so, which and why?

I’m a big fan of Aussiebum. It’s a good brand with great quality, lots of types of underwear, good prices and they fit me quite good :)

8. What would someone find if they went through your underwear drawer? 

Umm… that I care too much about my underwear, I've got lots of undies!

9. You get a natural wedgie in public – how do you handle it?

I’d try to solve it without being seen… hehe.

10. Do you have a lucky or favorite pair of underwear? If so, what color/style? 

Yeah, my red Aussiebum wonderjock. They make me have a great bulge :P
  
10. Do you have any funny or memorable underwear stories?

Well, it's not a story about me, but yesterday I freaked out when I saw a guy wearing a pair of jockstrap at the gym. I think that’s not the ideal underwear for a workout session, don’t ya? Hehe.

11. GQ wrote an article a few months ago stating that “tighty-whities” are stylish now. How do you feel about tighty-whities, & do you agree with GQ?

I totally agree, in fact a couple of days ago I bought a pair of Aussiebum tighty whities, I think they are sexy!

12. Words to live by? Live the life you wanna live.



No comments:

Post a Comment