1. Age: 34
2. Where are you from? Australia
3. Current occupation? IT Manager
4. Favorite current pop song? True Love - Pink with Lily Alan
5. Which do you prefer: boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs? Why?
I'm a boxer briefs man, because they are the most comfortable and look really sexy. Being on the skinnier side, they don't ride up and always sit nicely on my hips and legs.
6. Has your current preference always been your underwear preference? If not, what’d you switch from, and what made you change?
I did used to wear a mixture of briefs and boxer briefs, but I just changed over time. I stopped buying briefs because I don't like them on my shape and I don't think I've worn them for eight or nine years.
7. Do you favor any underwear brands? If so, which and why?
AussieBum would have to be my favorite, as a good Aussie boy! I also wear Bonds, 2xIST, CK, Oroton and Davenport.
8. What would someone find if they went through your underwear drawer?
They'd find about 25 pairs of boxer briefs, 20 pairs of black socks and about 15 pairs of white socks!
9. You get a natural wedgie in public – how do you handle it?
Just go with it until you can find a discrete moment to fix it!
10. You can judge a man by his underwear – agree or disagree?
Agree 100% - it's what you put on first and take off last, so it's a reflection of how you take care of yourself, even if you're the only one who ever sees them.
11. Do you have a lucky or favorite pair of underwear? If so, what color/style?
Not really, I just make sure that all of the pairs I have are working for me. I'll chuck any that are worn or just not at their best.
12. Do you have any funny or memorable underwear stories? Not that I can think of.
13. GQ wrote an article a few months ago stating that “tighty-whities” are stylish now. How do you feel about tighty-whities, & do you agree with GQ?
I think for a certain type of bloke they work really well, but personally as a pale skinned guy, on the thinner side they aren't for me. I need colour and a square shape to not make me look like a pale nerd! :-)
14. Words to live by?
Adversity is like life in general; always face it with the sum total of your equipment.