Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Edd M. Interview



1. Age: 28

2. Where are you from? Hampshire, England

3. Current occupation? Retail

4. Favorite current pop song?

My favorite current song is Icona Pop’s ‘I Love it’ – I just … Love it! Love It’ 

5. Which do you prefer: boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs? Why?

I mostly wear briefs, mainly for comfort, but also because I feel good in them, and when you’re wearing a sexy pair of briefs, you can’t help but feel sexy in them. I guess they’re a confidence boost!

6. Has your current preference always been your underwear preference? If not, what’d you switch from, and what made you change?

I used to wear only boxers when I was a teenager, and I still do from time to time.

7. Do you favor any underwear brands? If so, which and why?

I have a lot of Aussiebum, James Tudor, Calvin Klein, David Beckham, and XTG. Aussiebums are my most favorite brand as they come in so many bright colors  and styles, and funky patterns. Also I find them very supportive.

8. What would someone find if they went through your underwear drawer?

A mixture of briefs, boxers, and jocks! And socks.

9. You get a natural wedgie in public – how do you handle it? 

If it is really bothering me, I’ll just get in there and adjust! It happens to us all, so there should be no reason to get embarrassed!

10. You can judge a man by his underwear – agree or disagree?

1000% agree! I hate to see a man in bad undies! 

11. Do you have a lucky or favorite pair of underwear? 

If so, what color/style? My favorite pair is a purple pair of briefs…followed by the exact same pair, but in green!

12. Do you have any funny or memorable underwear stories?

One day I went into Soho, in London, and decided to wear my new jock. I got onto a very crowded train and had to stand, and at some point during my journey I dropped my iPhone on the floor. As I bent over, I gave the whole of the carriage behind me a view of my butt in a jock! 

13. GQ wrote an article a few months ago stating that “tighty-whities” are stylish now. How do you feel about tighty-whities, & do you agree with GQ?

I completely agree. I find them very sexy. David Beckham’s line of underwear includes a white pair of briefs, and I love them! They look especially good if they’re on a tanned gent!

14. Words to live by?

Don’t let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.






No comments:

Post a Comment