Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Josh M. Interview



1. Age: 27

2. Where are you from? Sydney, Australia

3. Current occupation? PR/Hospitality

4. Favorite current pop song? Let There Be Love - Christina Aguilera

5. Which do you prefer: boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs? Why? 

I am a briefs boy. They are super comfortable and support me in the right place, if you know what I mean ;)

6. Has your current preference always been your underwear preference? If not, what’d you switch from, and what made you change?

When I was younger I used to wear trunks. They made my legs look awesome. But one day I bought a pair of Calvin Klein briefs and I have never looked back. Jock straps are also up there on the list.

7. Do you favor any underwear brands? If so, which and why? 

Calvin Klein, C-in2, Andrew Christian, Teamm8, Aussiebum, XTG, 2xist. 

8. What would someone find if they went through your underwear drawer? 

Lots of color, a few jockstraps, maybe some condoms?

9. You get a natural wedgie in public – how do you handle it? I pull it out.

10. You can judge a man by his underwear – agree or disagree? Agree. 100%.

11. Do you have a lucky or favorite pair of underwear? If so, what color/style?

My favorite are my first pair of Andrew Christians I purchased. They are black with a gold band.

12. Do you have any funny or memorable underwear stories? 

I once had a one night stand, and left with his underwear on instead of mine by accident. I was still drunk when I woke up, put his underwear on instead of mine. I didn't realize until I got home.

13. GQ wrote an article a few months ago stating that “tighty-whities” are stylish now. How do you feel about tighty-whities, & do you agree with GQ? 

I do. white underwear look amazing. I have 4 pairs of white ones myself. They just get visibly dirtier the  other darker colors.

14. Words to live by? Don't die with your music still in you.






No comments:

Post a Comment