Wednesday, August 21, 2013
James W. Interview
1. Age: 35
2. Where are you from? Edinburgh, Scotland
3. Current occupation? Internal Auditor for a charity
4. Favorite current pop song? Wake Me Up - Avicii
5. Which do you prefer: boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs? Why?
Briefs and trunks, as they hold me in, I'm not a fan of boxers at all.
6. Has your current preference always been your underwear preference? If not, what’d you switch from, and what made you change?
Briefs used to be my favorite, I have moved more toward trunks, it's more because of the shape of them, they look good on and make your bum and package look more shapely.
7. Do you favor any underwear brands? If so, which and why?
I like Superdry and CK mainly, they just feel good when you wear them.
8. What would someone find if they went through your underwear drawer?
A real mixture of items, some embarrassing, some not so.
9. You get a natural wedgie in public – how do you handle it?
Discreetly sort it out in a private place.
10. Do you have a lucky or favorite pair of underwear? If so, what color/style?
I like black underwear. They look more flattering, my Superdry ones are my lucky ones.
11. Do you have any funny or memorable underwear stories?
I remember an embarrassing episode when I went commando once in a club about 11-12 years ago and wore very tight trousers. You can imagine what happened when I was dancing closely with a guy and the tight trousers didn't leave much to the imagination, so ever since then I have never gone commando, always wear my underwear now, no matter what.
12. GQ wrote an article a few months ago stating that “tighty-whities” are stylish now. How do you feel about tighty-whities, & do you agree with GQ?
They are only good on guys who are super fit. If you are slim to average shape like me, then I'm not sure they would work for me.
13. Words to live by?
Have as much fun with your underwear (only) on as you would with someone trying to get them off :-)