Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ross B. Interview


1. Age: 27

2. Where are you from? 

Originally from the small town of Soso, Mississippi, where I grew up, but I live in Houston, TX now.

3. Current occupation? Marketing Supervisor for events at a oil and gas services company.

4. Favorite current pop song?

I have to say, "Work Bitch" by Britney Spears. Also still really loving "Burn" by Ellie Goulding.

5. Which do you prefer: boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs? Why? 
 
Briefs out of those options.  I need some support, plus it's hot and sticky in Houston.  Anything other than briefs and you find your goods stuck to your legs more often than not.  Briefs also just look better and are more flattering.  However, I wear and have all kinds.  You name it.

6. Has your current preference always been your underwear preference? If not, what’d you switch from, and what made you change?

I've pretty much always been a briefs guy.  For a time I went with square cut boxer briefs, but I've always preferred briefs.

7. Do you favor any underwear brands? If so, which and why?

I like Calvin Klein briefs, but recently I've really started loving Andrew Christian.  They have an actual pouch for the boys.  It's feels like wearing nothing, but they lift and give some shape.  It's like a bra for your balls.  

8. What would someone find if they went through your underwear drawer?

They would find a little bit of it all.  I have boxers that are for around the house, a section of "fun" underwear, the daily ones, and then my pajama pants/shorts worn around the house.

9. You get a natural wedgie in public – how do you handle it?

I don't have much of an ass, so I don't really have wedgie issues.

10. Do you have a lucky or favorite pair of underwear? If so, what color/style?

Not really.  I have a couple of jock straps that I suppose could be considered lucky, haha.

11. Do you have any funny or memorable underwear stories?

One time I went to the gym after work on a Friday.  I had gone commando that day and realized when I got to the gym that I hadn't packed any underwear.  Luckily the gym shorts were not as thin and floppy as most, so I decided to workout without underwear.  At first I was a little self conscious, but I got over it.  So I guess it's more of a "lack of underwear" story.

12. GQ wrote an article a few months ago stating that “tighty-whities” are stylish now. How do you feel about tighty-whities, & do you agree with GQ?

I don't think the typical tighty-whities are stylish...the tall inseam/waistband, Fruit of the Loom/Hanes kind are hideous.  But, a nice pair of white bikini briefs that are smaller and more fitted are very flattering.

13. Words to live by?

The perception is everything.


1 comment: