Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Joshua C. Interview


1. Age: 24

2. Where are you from? Toronto, ON

3. Current occupation? Freelancer

4. Favorite current pop song? Lights Out by Jessica Sutta

5. Which do you prefer: boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs? Why?

Boxer briefs! They’re crazy comfortable, somewhat conservative, and still make my junk look amazing!

6. Has your current preference always been your underwear preference? If not, what’d you switch from, and what made you change?

I’ve always preferred boxer briefs. There’s just something about them that make me feel safe.

7. Do you favor any underwear brands? If so, which and why?

As cheap as it may sounds, I love H&M underwear! They’re so cheap, but so comfortable. Square cuts aren’t for everyone, though.

8. What would someone find if they went through your underwear drawer?

I’m currently living out of a clothes basket - but let’s pretend. If you were to go through my underwear drawer you’d find some Andrew Christian, some Diesel, H&M, and a jockstrap of a brand I do not know. 

9. You get a natural wedgie in public – how do you handle it?

Simple. I deal with it right then. Subtle, yet immediate.

10. Do you have a lucky or favorite pair of underwear? If so, what color/style?

My favourite pair of underwear are Andrew Christian. They’re black and yellow boxer briefs with a bad ass tiger on the front right. I love the way they feel and mostly the way they look. I used to be a whale, so anything that doesn’t show my love handles is good in my books.

11. Do you have any funny or memorable underwear stories?

Luckily, I have no underwear stories at all. I’m pretty conservative and try to remain poise at all times, and so far it’s worked in my favour.

12. GQ wrote an article stating that “tighty-whities” are stylish now. How do you feel about tighty-whities, & do you agree with GQ?

I wouldn’t be caught dead in a pair of tighty whities. I tried but I just looked like an obese adult in a diaper. It just wasn’t right. I think GQ is right though, they’re pretty ‘in’ right now. They look good on some guys, but they don’t get me excited.

13. Words to live by? Work bitch.


1 comment:

  1. I'm certainly very happy to read this blog site posts which carries plenty of helpful data, thanks for providing such information. bubblegumcasting.com

    ReplyDelete