Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Peter H. Interview


1. Age: 31

2.Where are you from? Essex, UK

3. Current occupation? Finance… accounting, tax… boring stuff.

4. Favorite current pop song? Still loving Avicii’s album ‘True’… not a big pop fan.

5. Which do you prefer: boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs? Why?

Boxer briefs because… well, they’re just better. They’re comfy and feel better.

6. Has your current preference always been your underwear preference? If not, what’d you switch from, and what made you change?

No, as I’ve grown up I’ve ‘matured’ into boxer briefs. 

7. Do you favor any underwear brands? If so, which and why?

Always used to prefer CKs, but I’ve just discovered Andrew Christian, and I LOVE them! Gap and Diesel too if the mood takes me (Gap are best for lazy weekends! Haha)

8. What would someone find if they went through your underwear drawer?

Underwear?! Nothing much more exciting than that, although I have an underwear box, not a drawer.

9. Do you have a lucky or favorite pair of underwear? If so, what color/style?

My new Andrew Christian’s.  They’re maroon, and super comfortable.

10. Do you have any funny or memorable underwear stories?

I never usually run to catch a train, and I know why when I did last year and I was wearing a pair of jeans that were too big for me because I’d been dieting and lost weight. I ended up exposing my bright yellow boxer briefs to a train full of commuters!

I wouldn’t have minded if they’d been decent ones!

11. GQ wrote an article stating that “tighty-whities” are stylish now. How do you feel about tighty-whities, & do you agree with GQ?

Tighty-whities are hot on really tanned and toned guys. Definitely.

12. Worst wedgie experience?

I’m lucky, never been wedgied… I was always the tallest and broadest at school, and never suffered that fate!

13. Words to live by? I don’t have any really, just live each day as it comes.



No comments:

Post a Comment