Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Benoit M. Interview


1. Age: 25

2. Where are you from? Montreal, Canada

3. Current occupation? Masters student in Biochemistry

4. Favorite current pop song? I’m not a big listener of music, so that will be Applause from Lady Gaga.

5. Which do you prefer: boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs? Why?

Briefs! I like to have my legs as free as possible. You have maximal support but nothing is rolling on your legs and it feels so much more comfortable when you move. Plus, it emphasizes the attention on your part and makes the illusion that it’s going out.

6. Has your current preference always been your underwear preference? If not, what’d you switch from, and what made you change?

I used to have a lot of boxer briefs, but I changed for briefs for the same reason as the previous question. I always had the part on the leg of the boxer briefs that was rolling back to the hips and even when I washed them they kept rolling. 

7. Do you favor any underwear brands? If so, which and why?

Right now I would say that my favorite brand is Andrew Christian. I totally love those. The colors are so clear, light and vivid. The styles are simple but original. What I like most is the pouch that fits so well. I don’t like my parts to be stuck, I’m just trying to move it to get a comfortable position and I look awkward. With the pouch my parts stay in position but are totally free during movement and I feel so well that way. 

8. What would someone find if they went through your underwear drawer?

Most likely at 90% Andrew Christian underwear. After removing all of them, they would find some Joe Snyder, Gregg Homme, ES collection, Pump, Bodyaware, Mundo Unico, JM and Timoteo.

9. You get a natural wedgie in public – how do you handle it?

Deal with it, I endure the wedgie until I find a restroom to arrange my underwear.

10. Do you have a lucky or favorite pair of underwear? If so, what color/style?

The trophy boy brief in azure blue from Andrew Christian. It simply has everything I want from underwear. Brief, deep pouch and my favorite color which is Azure blue.

11. GQ wrote an article stating that “tighty-whities” are stylish now. How do you feel about tighty-whities, & do you agree with GQ?

I don’t really agree with that. First of all, I cannot imagine tighty-whities to be stylish, it is a plain simple white brief. I don’t really like white color with clothes to begin with because it gets dirty easily (not in the good sense). It can be useful during gym sessions to get your part fix, but I think there are better specific garments for that. The only moment it could be good if it’s part of a costume, like with a white t-shirt and white pants (picking black brief would be weird with that). But even in that case, I would take white briefs with a certain pouch to accommodate.

12. Worst wedgie experience?

Where I live, summers are hot and really wet. When you walk during the day, it can be easy for your underwear to slip and make a wedgie. You sort of deal with it because you know that everyone has surely the same problem.

13. Words to live by?

Make the future a happy place not only for you but for the others that will follow you.




No comments:

Post a Comment