1. Age: 38
2. Where are you from? Sweet Valley, PA – residing now in NJ
3. Current occupation? Corporate Drone
4. Favorite current pop song? “I Love It!” by Icona Pop
5. Favorite superhero? Wonder Woman
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve or “no-no” when it comes to men’s fashion?
This is an easy one – Crocs, no wait Capris or most recently espadrilles.
7. Which do you prefer: boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs? Why?
Briefs for sure, boxers & boxer briefs are nice to sleep in but way too uncomfortable under clothes.
8. Do you favor any underwear brands? If so, which and why?
Calvin Klein and Papi are my go to’s for everyday, but as far as “special occasion” brands I definitely think Andrew Christian has paved the way for sexy undies for guys.
9. What would someone find if they went through your underwear drawer?
Way too many pairs of undies – I never want to run out of clean drawers!
10.You get a natural wedgie in public – how do you handle it?
I stick my hand in my pocket and pull it down from the hip seam, discretely of course.
11. You can judge a man by his underwear – agree or disagree?
Well I would say you can tell a lot about a man from his underwear – from my unscientific studies straight guys opt for boxers or Hanes / FTL where gay guys are much more apt to be wearing something more risqué and more uncommon brands. I believe your choice in underwear is a direct reflection on your personality. i.e. Conservative guys would normally wear conservative drawers.
12. Do you have any funny or memorable underwear stories?
Memorable more than funny I assume – it was Jim Palmer’s Jockey ads in Sports Illustrated back in the late 80’s that made me start to realize I was gay.
13. GQ wrote an article a few months ago stating that “tighty-whities” are stylish now. How do you feel about tighty-whities, & do you agree with GQ?
Tighty whities have always been stylish in my opinion so yes I agree depending on the fit. I mean those older high waisted droopy briefs that everyone’s Dad / Grampa used to wear – not so much.
14. Words to live by?
“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” ― Einstein – try something new!