Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Jon M. Interview

I'm excited to announce a new line of interviews to this blog: everyday guys! There will still be interviews posted each Sunday with professional models/actors etc. but these new interviews are set to focus more on underwear, and anyone that wants to can participate! These interviews will be slightly more anonymous, as I believe that adds to the idea of the everyday man. If you would like to be interviewed for this new feature, drop me a line at savior022@gmail.com and I'll set you up with some more information!

I'm excited to publish my interview with Jon M. as my first interview for this feature. 


1. Age: 29

2. Where are you from? Canada

3. Current occupation? Graphic Designer/Creative Director

4. Favorite current pop song? Slow Down by Selena Gomez

5. Which do you prefer: boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs? Why?

I actually prefer trunks. I just think they fit me better and look better on me

6. Has your current preference always been your underwear preference? If not, what’d you switch from, and what made you change?

No when I was younger I used to wear boxers, then in high school I switched to boxer briefs and a couple years ago I went to trunks. I recently discovered jockstraps so I've been wearing those as well now. I don't know if anything made me change, I guess it was just a natural progression lol.

7. Do you favor any underwear brands? If so, which and why?

I really like Diesel, Armani Exchange and of course Nasty Pig. I think they just fit better and are made with excellent material and feels great on.

8. What would someone find if they went through your underwear drawer?

I've included a picture of it :P

9. You get a natural wedgie in public – how do you handle it?

Depends if I'm out in public or not. If I am I just leave it. It doesn't really bother me much.

10. You can judge a man by his underwear – agree or disagree?

I totally agree.

11. Do you have a lucky or favorite pair of underwear? If so, what color/style?

My favorite has to be my first jockstrap from Nasty Pig. It's blue, my favorite colour

12. Do you have any funny or memorable underwear stories?

Not that I can recall

13. GQ wrote an article a few months ago stating that “tighty-whities” are stylish now. How do you feel about tighty-whities, & do you agree with GQ?

I recently bought a pair of Armani Exchange tight whities. I love them and I think they look so hot on guys. Especially built muscle boys

14. Words to live by?

Fuck what everything else thinks and live your life how you want to live it.


I wish my underwear drawer was as neat as Jon's!



No comments:

Post a Comment