Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Darby S. Interview


Twitter: https://twitter.com/effingsavages

Instagram: https://instagram.com/darbysavage/


1. Age: 18 

2. Where are you from? Melbourne, Australia.

3. Current occupation? Full time student

4. Favorite current pop song? Heroes by Måns Zelmerlöw

5. Which do you prefer: boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs? Why?

Boxer briefs – the combination of good support and fabric and way it makes my package look is perfect. If the briefs look good enough on me I’ll make an exception.

6. Has your current preference always been your underwear preference? If not, what’d you switch from, and what made you change?

I used to be a briefs man, until I was about 8 and decided that I wanted something cooler. 

7. Do you favor any underwear brands? If so, which and why?

AussieBum and Bonds have been my favourites for a few years because the fabric quality is excellent and their cut and fabric look fantastic.

8. What would someone find if they went through your underwear drawer?

6 pairs of AussieBums, 3 AC Jockstraps, 8 pairs of Bonds, 3 pairs of Guess, 6 pairs of Calvin Kleins and a bottle of Amyl. 

9. You get a natural wedgie in public – how do you handle it?

The fast and efficient method works best, if you don’t fix it all the way it’ll just come back, so I shove my hand down the back of my pants and adjust. 

10. Do you have a lucky or favorite pair of underwear? If so, what color/style?

My lucky pair is AusseBum Lightning Brief Storm.  (http://www.aussiebum.com/underwear/lightning-brief-storm/2114)

11. Do you have any funny or memorable underwear stories? 

One time after a hookup, in my haste to leave for a meeting I put on his underwear and he put on mine and we both left. It’s okay though, we swapped them back again the next time. 

12. GQ wrote an article stating that “tighty-whities” are stylish now. How do you feel about tighty-whities, & do you agree with GQ?

They are not stylish, they are not hot, and what nobody is telling those who wear them is that it makes their package look like an old bunch of grapes. 

13. Worst wedgie experience?

When I was 7, a guy at primary school gave me such a bad wedgie that I got fabric burn on my ass.

14. Words to live by?

It’s South-East Asia. If it’s illegal, it just means it’s more expensive.




6 comments:

  1. Shop for men underwear and swimwear from designer brands and all with FREE and Fast Shipping at LADSRACK UNDERWEAR STORE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Great work!mens underwear sri lanka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing insightful information related to men's boxer. If you want to buy boxer briefs and Boxer shorts online India then visit "LondonBEE Clothing".

    ReplyDelete