1. 24, 10/21/89 :)
2.Where are you from? Baltimore, MD, but grew up in York, PA.
3. Current occupation?
Recent college graduate, working part time as the Drama Director at a local High School while I pursue further employment.
4. Favorite current pop song? Wake Me Up by Avicii
5. Which do you prefer: boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs? Why?
I lean towards boxer briefs, they're comfy, fit me well, and keep everything in place.
6. Has your current preference always been your underwear preference? If not, what’d you switch from, and what made you change?
I used to wear boxers more when I was younger, probably because that's what all the other guys wore. I don't really know what made me change...
7. Do you favor any underwear brands? If so, which and why?
I wouldn't say I have a favorite brand, yet.
8. What would someone find if they went through your underwear drawer?
A bunch of neatly folded, brightly colored boxer briefs and trunks.
9.You get a natural wedgie in public – how do you handle it?
Always a tough choice. I'd probably just try to side step it out.
10. Do you have a lucky or favorite pair of underwear? If so, what color/style?
Right now I really enjoy my red and blue pairs of AE's Athletic trunks.
11. Do you have any funny or memorable underwear stories?
When I was in high school the older boys I hung out with played this game called 'sod-puck' ... They wore only their underwear (one guy usually wore themed thongs), wrestled around on the floor, and tried to 'sodomize' each other with the nubby end of an air hockey table paddle. I kid you not, and mind you these are very attractive straight men. Haha. I never played, but I was always score keeper. That's probably when I first realized I was into guys. Haha. They'd kill me if they knew I was sharing this. Whoops :)
12. GQ wrote an article a few months ago stating that “tighty-whities” are stylish now. How do you feel about tighty-whities, & do you agree with GQ?
I think well fitted and filled tighty-whities have always been in style. It's when they're saggy and old that makes them unstylish and a bad choice.
13. Words to live by?
Recently it's been. "Expect the bullshit, but never accept it."