Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Daniel G. Interview



1. Age: 32

2. Where are you from? Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

3. Current occupation? High School Visual Art Teacher/ Figurative Oil Painter

4. Favorite current pop song? Loved Me Back To Life - CĂ©line Dion

5. Which do you prefer: boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs? Why?
 
I usually prefer boxer briefs. They are the most comfortable, everyday underwear for some important reasons up front while still covering my assets. In addition, I still have a ton of briefs to wear with jeans or shorts. Finally, I have a few jockstraps to um wear to the gym and stuff.

6. Has your current preference always been your underwear preference? If not, what’d you switch from, and what made you change?
 
I guess working out made me change to boxer briefs. They just look good on and look less like tighty whities from my boyhood days.

7. Do you favor any underwear brands? If so, which and why?
 
I currently enjoy Timoteo brand. They have great fits, great contrast ribbing in the right places, and feel like you've gone commando without any zipper worries.  

8. What would someone find if they went through your underwear drawer?
 
I've included a pic. I have a lot of tank tops, briefs, jocks, and boxer briefs in bright colours. I’m an artist, I have always loved colour and that is one of the attributes that designer underwear contributes to my wardrobe. Also, my students and fellow teachers probably appreciate that I wear my neon green or pink colours under my jeans, my partner does at least.     

9. You get a natural wedgie in public – how do you handle it?
 
My first attempt would be the back pocket check. If that were to fail I am quite fortunate that my office is right next to my classroom.   
 
10. You can judge a man by his underwear -- agree or disagree?
 
I agree. If a guys underwear is old, boring and full of holes than the he might be as well, or at least his personality

11. Do you have a lucky or favorite pair of underwear? If so, what color/style?
 
My favourite pair are my Yellow Diesel boxer briefs (“long lasting performer” written across the back); I’ve included some pics of me wearing them in an appropriate manner in terms of my profession. I can’t have the kiddies seeing me in my skivvies. 

12. Do you have any funny or memorable underwear stories?
 
I remember my aunt Violet’s funny brother, may he rest, pantsing me.  I walked into the living room and bam! I was so mad, I told him off right then and there. I think I was only in first grade though. That’s what made it so funny, I was always a mouthy kid. Some things never change.

13. GQ wrote an article a few months ago stating that “tighty-whities” are stylish now. How do you feel about tighty-whities, & do you agree with GQ?
 
I wear and buy what I like. I don't have more than a couple white dress shirts and the same goes for my tighty whities. It’s not like I’m going to wear my bright green pump underwear beneath my beige chinos, tighty whities are a staple.

14. Words to live by?
 
Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda. I live by the philosophy that if I could do something, I’d have it done. So I do what I want, now!


Can we just talk about how awesome Daniel's underwear drawer is?!


No comments:

Post a Comment